Working in Partnership with the Scottish Grocers Federation
Whether you want to refurbish your store, expand your business, purchase new assets or improve your cashflow, we can help secure you the right finance option.
Working In Partnership
As Commercial Finance Brokers, we have a panel of over 300 lenders. Once we fully understand your requirements, we always aim to find the best deal available on the market. We are based in Scotland, and have a unique and in-depth knowledge and understanding of the Scottish grocery market which makes us well placed to advise and support your business.
With an offer of FREE ADVICE and an exclusive benefit to the SGF members of REDUCED BROKERS FEES. We aim to support the Scottish Retail Industry in their growth through specially discounted offers on Refurbishment Finance, Asset Finance, Unsecured Business Loans, Commercial Mortgages, Semi-Commercial Mortgages and Revolving Credit Facilities.
Michael Hughes – MD of Lincoln Commercial Funding had the following to say about our Partnership with The Scottish Grocers’ Federation.
“I’ve always had a passion for the grocery market, having spent 25 years of my life living and breathing it. I’m delighted to now be bringing innovative funding solutions to this market through our Partnership with The Scottish Grocers Federation. The Partnership will go a long way in supporting growth, innovation and expansion to not only the Federation members themselves, but also the sector as a whole.
I’d say to any member of the federation reading this, to get in touch. You might not require funding, but as we are here from a consultative perspective in addition to organising funding, I’d be interested in taking the time to understand your business so I can support you through your journey, wherever the end destination may be”.
Our Special offer for SGF Members (quote SGF1) – ZERO BROKERS FEE on the following:
- Refurbishment Finance: – Is your shop looking a little tired? Could it do with new fixtures, fittings, IT equipment, software systems, telephone equipment & furnishings? If so refurbishment finance could help.
- Asset Finance: – We can fund most assets. Whether they be soft assets like fridges or shop fittings, or hard assets like vans, commercial vehicles or machinery.
- Unsecured Business Loans: – For all cashflow needs including buying stock or paying wages. Often available on terms up to 5 or 6 years.
- Merchant Services Cash Advance: – This type of funding allows you to borrow against your average monthly card terminal payments. Perfect for businesses who have little assets or require funding quickly.
- Revolving Credit Trade Finance: – Working similarly to a traditional bank overdraft, revolving credit provides you with a set funding limit, for example £10,000. You can then dip in and out of this limit as required. This product is a fantastic alternative to taking a term loan over a set number of years, as it provides flexibility and is perfect for seasonal businesses or stock purchasing.
Exclusive to SGF members – Special discounted rates of 0.5% (min £295) Brokers fee on the following (quote SGF2)
- Commercial Mortgages: – Buy the freehold of your shop (or another premises) and benefit from the rental add back.
- Semi-Commercial Mortgages: – If your shop also has a flat or flats above it, you can purchase the building and rent the upstairs out (or live within it yourself).